The term “SEO Web Logistics” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, SEO Web Logistics (The Trustee for The Creaser Family Trust), whose registered office is Care of Impact Accounting – PO Box 984, Mudgeeraba. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice .
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, data, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
The contents of these pages are subject to copyright. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:
1. Licence to copy for personal use
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts from these pages (the “Material”) for your personal use only provided such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act, 1968 (Commonwealth);
2. Licence to recopy for limited purposes
You may recopy the Material to individual third parties for their personal information only, but only if:
1. You acknowledge the Queensland Business Directory as the source of the Material. [You must include such acknowledgement and the Queensland Business Directory website address (http://qldbusinessdirectory.com.au/) in the copy of the Material]; and
2. You inform the third party in question that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them.
This licence to recopy does not permit incorporation of the Material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of the Nationwide Business Directory of Australia Online website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of the Queensland Business Directory may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.